Thursday, September 29, 2016

Next Class Starts October 8th!!

 I LOVE doing these pictures! They are so fun and ANYONE can do it! It is such a fun form of self expression!
 Join us in a fun class starting October 8th---That's next Saturday! I promise you will have so much
fun and fins new ways to journal!
It's a great way to visually record your life and your thoughts!

My glass classes are filling fast! I will get some pictures of that too! Next soldering class we will be soldering some beautiful china pieces I found at an estate sale. I didn't know how valuable these china plates were until I broke them and THEN I looked them up. Oops! But I definitely recognized their beauty!

Glass fusing is continuing on! We will be playing with carving glass in a clay form and kiln firing it. Plus we will be writing on our pieces and using more inclusion! This is sooo much fun! How I wish you were all here to open the surprise of the kiln after I fire! But it is fun to see your faces when I turn your beautiful creations back over to their owners. That is priceless!

Thank you all for coming and making classes so fun! Your are the best!
Amy

No comments :

Post a Comment