Saturday, September 17, 2016

More journaling!

 I have this little art journal I carry with me when I travel. I have water colored some but they are mostly pencil drawings because that is easy for me to use and carry. Here are just a few that are 'in process'.
I draw falling girls alot. Maybe it is subliminal from being squished onto an airplane and miles high...

 I am always in the mood for a fairy or two!
 Here is my zombie contribution! It didn't start out that way, but sometimes the picture just takes over.
Okay, more falling girls. Maybe it is simply me. I love the feeling of free fall and yet. at the same time it scares me to death. I will leave it for you to analyze. I just love the free flowing curves in the body so they are super fun for me to draw!!

JOIN my classes now! I can teach you this and soooo much more! Go to Henderson Parks and Recreation. I teach ART JOURNALING (which I love!) at the Silver Springs center. Right now my classes are 6 weeks long on Saturdays. 

So fun and fulfilling! You can do it, anyone can! No drawing necessary...it's all optional in art journaling, That's why I love it so much. It's a visual journal of you!!

No comments :

Post a Comment