Thursday, March 23, 2017

Flower Power at Expo!

Torch fired enameling has it's own unique look. That is something I absolutely love about it! It creates such beautiful colors in unexpected ways. New things look loved and handed down and treasured. It makes me happy to create these little gems. 

We will be learning this in my Flower Power class during the Las Vegas Glass Craft and Bead Expo next week! I have been working hard to prepare awesome treasures and techniques to share with you! 

We will be learning not just flowers, but also how to take old wire and enamel it into something stunning! Plus, I will share my glass headpin secrets on how to make those headpins into fabulous tiny flowers, too! 

It's not too late to sign up! No experience is needed. just bring your happy self and have some fun making your very own little gems like these! See you there!!!

 




No comments :

Post a Comment