Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Good Life

I love my life! Just how it is. That doesn't mean I have the perfect life or that everything is working out the way I want it to. But I have such a good life! And I know everyday that God is involved. I really love that part!

Now, I don't know about you, but there is no way I could navigate all this on my own! I am so happy to have help, a backup, some advice. And if I listen closely I can actually feel the direction that comes. That makes my life happy. Knowing someone is there watching and helping...and believe me do I ever need help!

Isn't is such a comfort to know you really aren't in all this alone? It makes it easier somehow. Not that the problems get easier, but the worry and the sadness and the stress that comes with those problems is so much easier, lighter. It just makes life good....

Here is today's journey...





No comments :

Post a Comment